We treat your information the way we want ours to be treated. With the utmost confidentiality and respect. We adhere to the terms and conditions of the CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003. At Hollywood 50 Tips, your privacy is absolutely assured.
* This site does not use "cookies" except for a single, nonidentifying one. It identifies you as a returning visitor but does not reveal any personal information about you. It's only a generic cookie used for the express purpose of limiting the number of times a popup appears.
This is done strictly for the convenience of visitors and not used for any other purpose. Any cookie or pop-up window blocking (or removal) program will not interfere with your navigation or enjoyment of this site.
* This website does not and will never gather personal information about you without your knowledge. We find that practice pretty low. Like other websites, we keep standard server log files for the purpose of administering this site. But they are not used for any other purpose.
These files include user statistics, IP addresses (such as to identify geographic locations, ISPs and such), user behavior (such as files requested), referrer URLs, time spent on each page, browser tags, OS tags, download quantities and screen resolutions. All this information helps us to create a site that is optimized and user friendly.
* The mailing lists are and will remain completely confidential. They are not (and will never be) sold to, rented to or shared with anyone. Never. Upon request, you will be promptly removed from the databases, no questions asked. Below you'll find very easy removal instructions, but we hope you stay with us.
Although highly unlikely, a confirmation request will be emailed to you before any changes happen, if ever. We respect your trust.
* This website contains links to other sites on the web. This site is not responsible for or has any control over the respective privacy practices of such sites. Your judgment is strongly encouraged.
If you received unsolicited commercial information about this website or its offerings from an unknown third party (i.e., "spam"), report the abuse to us immediately using this confidential email:abuse Appropriate action will be taken, we promise.
Also, note that this site uses several third parties to handle certain business services. We spent a considerable amount of time and care in selecting these partners. But if you have received unsolicited email as a result of using these services, report it immediately as well. They will be discontinued effective immediately.
To Opt-out or Modify
Users are provided with the opportunity to easily opt-out of receiving future communications from The Hollywood 50 Tips, modify information they've provided, or remove them from The Hollywood 50 Tips's databases. You may do so in the following way:
* Email: remove me (you must use the correct email address at which you receive your mailings for proper removal).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn at any time that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from out systems and databases.
The Hollywood 50 Tips encourages parents to check into their kid's web habits. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer (you can also check out the FTC's website for more tips on protecting children's privacy online):
# Teach your kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or adult guardian (includes name, address, phone, school, etc).
# Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
# Look for website privacy policies (and read them) of those visited by your child so you know how your child's information is treated.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this privacy pledge or about the practices of this website, do not hesitate to contact The Webmaster at any time, in complete confidence.
Finally, for more on privacy policies and guidelines, visit the Online Privacy Alliance.